i'm exhausted..........
I had an awesome week. Managed to catch up with new and old friends. The catch up sessions were fantastic. Enjoyed everybit of it. Sometimes you wonder how much you can just tell someone about your life, work, etc. Little MJ's song that goes just call my name... i'll be there.. has always been some sort of an inspiration to me on how to live a life that is ever ready to be there for someone. I want to relive my.. don't worry it's on the way philosophy. Sometimes you really know that to help someone it means to go out of your own comfort zone and out of your way but if helping and being there for someone is always according to your time, schedule and what you feel like doing, everyone can do it and no one will ever need help anymore. I have activities lined up almost every other day. The need to talk and to listen is so great sometimes that I just cannot sit alone in my room for a few minutes. After going through what I would say is the most occupied time of my life, I have 3 words I need to tell myself.... "Have a break!" Did not make it to church today cause I spent some time with my colleagues, new and old after annual dinner last night at karaoke. Just wanted to be there cause many times I was invited but i turned down the offer. Well, had a good time being there to listen, to sing, to reminiscent the past when some songs are played. Good memories occupied my mind, brought a smile to my face as well as a tear to my eyes. No longer have questions like if only, what if, why... but just hopes and dreams that i've commited and surrendered to God.
after living for 25 years, I begin to understand alot of things. I begin to see alot of new things in life. I begin to feel feelings i've never felt before. Well, it's a new chapter of my life that I'm still learning everyday to cope with. It's impossible not to have rollercoaster rides but what is important is through every ride, I know God is there to take those plunge with me and will be there to pull me up. Hope I can be there for people the same way I was helped as well. I've learned that sometimes it's better to sit and listen than to give advise when not needed to. Don't try to fix the problems people go through but just be there to hear them out. That's what I'm going to do from now on.
Hehehe.. wonder what will the reciprocation be if i use the same approach at work.
Been sleeping quite alot nowadays, physically tired but not to the extend that I need the sleep but somehow emotionally and spirtually, I think i need the rest to just allow me to enjoy what God has created... sabbath. I echo what cheewai said the other day at cell about being idle and speechless.. and enjoying time alone. Sometimes just sitting on my bed doing nothing after a long day is what i need.
enjoying the rest i can get right now before a new week begins...
shalom!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
exhausted..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment