ever wondered why we are who we are?
ever wondered why we are where we are?
ever wondered why things happened without a reason?
ever wondered why happy times fly by so quickly and unhappy times seem to be forever?
ever wondered why good guys suffer and bad guys have all the good things in life?
ever wondered why some people are born rich and some are so poor?
ever wondered why there are natural disasters?
ever wondered why God allows suffering?
ever wondered why so many questions we seem to have the answer but only know about the answer when someone else answered the question?
ever wondered why some scenes in life seem so familiar its like deja vu?
ever wondered why people who are in high positions don't seem to think or act better than people in low positions?
ever wonder why the whole eco system seem to work perfectly without anyone bothering about it?
ever wondered why life is so filled with wonders?
ever wondered why we know we lack something in life yet we do not want to admit we do?
ever wondered why God would gave us His son Jesus to die for our sins though we really did not do anything to deserve the sacrifice?
if i would to write all the questions i have in my mind right now, i guess i'd need to stay in office for my entire life coz new questions keep popping in my head. I used to really like to have all my questions answered, well sometimes I still do... that's why the many whys?
well...i found an easy way.
Let's just say i found an answer to all the questions... it's in Him, Jesus.
I've survived a 100 posts!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!
woohoo.........
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
100th post: Ever Wondered Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
100th post : Congratulations =)
First, congratulations on your 100th entry in your blog. It's some achivement!!
U're not alone...I think situations in life have caused most of us to ask "why...." Like you, I found my answer too. Though some nagging questions are still not being answered, but at least Jesus provided the peace, the comfort, the joy, the assurance that we can entrust ourselves in Him.
Just like Paul, he too struggled...
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Looking forward to many post from u =)
Post a Comment