Wednesday, April 23, 2008

can life be worse than this

Went to futsal... relapsed of old injury. Ankle still in pain right now.
missed every open goal opportunity. Friends asked me when I'm getting married and how's my gf. Just kept quiet and said well everything's ok. Life is good, etc... din want to talk about it much so just changed topic.

After that got lots of call from office and thankfully colleague went in to work to solve the problem.


Almost to the end of futsal, received alot of calls from my brother and mother. I called home and to my disbelief, mum told me that dad is very sick. On the whole journey home, thoughts just filled my mind. First I lost my gf, have to go work everyday to handle tons of work even though I feel not up to it and now my dad is so sick. Argh.. How come everything happened before my Agung's birthday? Why Why Why? I felt so so so low. I slumped again. Reached home and saw my mum and my brother with my dad, quickly bathed and sent him to the clinic nearby. After the diagnosis and some medication, dad recovered slowly. Mum was very very worried so was my brother and sister. Needless to say, I was worried but I told myself I need to be strong coz my family needs me. I need to stand up and not feel hurt coz when I fall everyone around me feels the hurt together. I want to be happy so that my joy and laughter can bring happiness to people around me.


I came to work this morning, feeling very down. Tried my luck and gave a call to ChaiLeng and to my surprise, she picked up the phone and asked me how's my dad. Glad I had the conversation with her. Asked for her prayer and told her bout how i'm coping etc. Glad she's alright and glad's she's happy. Wished she was around when I needed her most for the past 2 weeks but I know she has already moved on.

Anyway, after putting down that call 2 of my systems went down, one after the other. The thought of giving up crept into my mind but NO!!! never goin to give up. My world is falling apart but NO!! never going to give up.

I'm not going to blame God for everything that is happening. I'm just going to put in more effort in everything I do and put more trust in Him. I know that in HIS time HE made all things beautiful and in HIS time, HE will continue to do so. I will continue to trust in HIM and believe that HE will make my path straight.


Today is 23/04/2008. He will make a difference in my life. I will be used by Him for His glory sake. My prayer today is for everyone around me to be happy and healthy!!


now.. Back to work. PBB don't pay me to blog.

0 comments: