Friday, April 25, 2008

Retreat (25/04 - 27/04)

Koinonia Annual Retreat
Venue: Tapah
Date: 25 April 2008 to 27 April 2008

Should be a fun fun time. Looking forward to it. At least I can just take my mind of things for awhile. Have been having so much thoughts in my mind I think I forget I'm just human. Thank you Lord for this retreat. Help me learn something from it and may I remember it for the rest of my life.

Woke up at the wrong side of bed this morning. Feeling all mushy and weak. Used to tell her these are the signs of weak knees... a phrase only used by us. Well, all has passed. I have to remember that. Somehow the stubborn me still clinging on to yesterday. Thinking of the things I should have or should not have done. There's a saying in mandarin that goes like this...

"When you are on your horse, looking back will only make you fall. Look forward, press on and head to the glorious finish."

well.. does'nt sound like the saying I have in mind.. but I guess you all got my point. Learning to trust in God's providence for every second of my life is definitely something new and something that I'll treasure for the rest of my life. Every single second I'm just talking to Him telling Him how I feel and telling Him what I feel like doing and whether it's right or wrong. Somehow when the decision is wrong, I can feel "unpeacefulness" building in my heart.. Thank you Lord and thank you HS for being my concience.

This year must be a good year to get married maybe it's some chinese auspicious belief.. 2008.
yee leng leng fatt? hahaha sounds like yee teng teng fatt... means very very easy to be prosperous. Well initially I thought of getting married at 20/10/2010.. hahaha.. but well may still happen, who knows. Just dunno who the unlucky bride will be.

Just visited a beautiful wedding website belonging to my friend, May and her husband of course. Well all the best to May and Chia Yong. May you live life to the fullest, being used by Him and for His glory sake. Be happy and above all be fruitful and multiply!!! hahahaha.

Got a bad feeling I keep forgetting somethings. Always happen before i leave for somewhere. Stil have some stickers in my bag telling where my socks, shirt, jeans, etc are located in the bag. Thanks to the ever meticulous ex gf of mine. Whoever who gets her in the future.. Congrats. She's the best there is. Second to none. hahaha. Promoting my ex like selling product only. Muahaha. Got commission?

okay.. me gotta really go check on my luggage.. sure forget something. Wont be posting anything for the next 2 -3 days but will update some photos when I'm back.

I'm stoned, blurr, somewhat depressed, mind clogged with tons of data waiting to processed, dual core processor in my head running a 16 core app, now I'm in serious need of a retreat...

ciaoz.

0 comments: