yupp.. 3 more weddings for the next 3 weeks.
enjoy attending weddings cause it gives you ideas of how yours should be... but if you're at the age where, why another wedding? but not mine? then it's a little not too enjoyable to be at a wedding.. =)
well, was at church for almost the whole day from wedding ceremony to saturday service... then rushed off to Hyatt where for the first time, do not need to wait for the food to be served cause we practically arrived at the time the first dish was about to be served. Hahaha.
must be abit blur yesterday cause I thought I did write about it and I did update my blog but well, hehehe.. maybe blogged in my dreams though. Pastor said something real cool yesterday that on average humans dream 2 hours a night. Well, I think I did and I'm pretty sure it was more than 2 hours yesterday. Seems like an entire life was flashed before eyes. Hahaha. It was like the movie Scrooge where you actually see yourself in the 'movie'. Well, dreams are what made some of the most successful people in the world today. My ambition.. to be a dreamer. hahaha
alright, need to go make up to prepare for church. Just realized I need to say opening prayer for A&J's wedding... panic nya...
have a nice Sunday.. get all the rest you need before facing a new challenging week ahead..
adios..
ciaoz..
=)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
1 down.. 3 to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment