got home about 1am this morning. After taking a bath, sat downstairs while savoring my tofu and salted vege soup, I watched the game played between Croatia and Germany. First game my prediction was wrong. Sighs. Now my pool abit cacat already. Hopefully Croatia lose the next game and Germany wins the next game. Hahaha.
did not watched the whole game as I was just too too exhausted after a long day of work. Today will be better. Leaving office at about 1pm later to go for A&J's marriage registration. Hopefully nothing goes wrong in office or else, they cant get married and I'll be the cause. hahaha. nolar just kidding. Even if servers crash, storage crash, I'll still go!! privillege man. First time being a witness to a marriage. Cool...
gonna be busy the next couple of weeks.. need sharp mind. Can't screw things up at this time...
back to work.
yay... project launch today...
please.. no problem!!!
ciaoz.
=)
Friday, June 13, 2008
project launch...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment