work was good today...
got tied down with quite alot of thinking work to do so it was good. Used my brain juice rightly. hahaha. I think nearing the mega project, work is definitely picking up speed. More work coming my way and I'm loving it. Everything went smoothly today till I was about to leave about 6pm and 3 servers came crashing down at the same time. Strange but true. No virus, no power trip, no hardware malfunction. Gave a call to Microsoft China to open a critical A case and got almost immediate response. Stayed on till about 7pm and have to leave to celebrate dad's birthday. Colleague took over and am grateful.
Makaned near ruby theatre, restaurant called Lucky Seafood. Food was not bad. Highly recommended by Granddad. Makaned about 7 dishes and was quite full. Came home makaned cake and gave dad his birthday present. An antic looking mechanical watch from Germany. I think he likes it. Phew, not everyday I managed to get a present that the recipient likes.. hehehe. Thank God. Glad I share the same view with dad on how God is ever present in our lives and how we can always trust Him to provide for us in whatever situation we may be in. My prayer is that God would continue to bless my dad with good health and grant him his heart's desires. I trust that He indeed will do so.
After makaned, Richard came over for an interview on education. Glad we could all help him. Enjoyed the interview session and also some photography session. Guess I'm going to be a star... hahaha.. jk..
Another day passed me by. End result today.... HAPPY.
gonna really be happy and joyful everyday. Doesnt matter if i'm labelled as a joker or a clown. As long as I bring happiness.. true happiness to all, I'll be super happy too.
if ever I get to choose how I live my life. I think i'll decide on the same route. Of course slight improvements here and there but still pretty satisfied with everything I've achieved. Looking forward to more happy times ahead and honestly I've learnt so much for the past couple of months. Wouldnt want to trade them away for anythig.
Dear Lord,
Thank You so much for everything that You blessed me with.
My achievements today speaks of Your ever abiding grace and Your countless blessings.
I do not know what tomorrow holds but I'm most certainly glad that I know You who holds tomorrow.
Amen.
nite y'all...
Monday, June 2, 2008
dad's birthday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment