no mood to work today...
everything's moving so slowly. Less than 5 phone calls the whole day. Outstanding work mostly either completed or waiting for others to update me status for me to continue. Most probably no futsal tonight. Organizers not around. Doubt I'll be going home early then. Sighs, it's one of those days where I just hope, wish, pray... sighs.. nevermind.
Just had lunch, don't feel like eating too much nowadays. Not too sure why, just no appetite. Have not have a really filling meal for the past month. Just do not have the urge to eat like before. Need to find a fix for this state I'm in. Seriously demoralizing and unefficient kinda feeling.
getting a slight migrane too. Going to drink at least 2l of water a day to keep the doctor away. Need to be strong!!!
Dear Lord,
Please grant me strength to walk in Your ways. Please grant me the patience to wait for Your voice and directions for my life. And above all Lord, please grant me wisdom to make right decisions in life.
Amen.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
at work... 50th post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment