Tuesday, May 27, 2008

human after all...

had quite an alright day... joking and laughing throughout..
work was as usual.. pretty slow.

hate it.. hopefully again tomorrow will be better.

futsal was good. Very tired but somehow I needed it. Twisted my ankle but somehow I needed it. Need to feel pain. Need to realize i'm human after all. On the way back, my heart stopped pumping awhile, reality sinks in again. Realize everything is not a dream anymore. Heartache, depressed, needed strength. Seriously without God in my life, I think I would be directionless, purposeless...

came home, had a shower. Sat on my bed and stared into darkness. Prayed and asked God for strength again. Being tough and positive all the time sure is tiring. After awhile, started smiling again. Felt the love of God surrounding me and heard Him saying it's all ok now. Really needed it.

Going to sleep early today. Not knowing what lies ahead sure is not fun but I'm learning how to depend on the creator of today and tomorrow. Used to know so many things in advance, used to plan so many trips and fun times in advance. Used to do so many many things but now I'm just going to take everyday by itself.

no hahahas today.. just a phew.... I survived.

Thank you Lord.

nitez.

0 comments: