Cell was fun tonight. Started off with some laughter-filled ice-breaker lead by Eugene. Followed by an inspirational and worshipful worship session led by Kelvin then thereafter we had a financial debate over the funds allocation/handling for the next 2 months. Enjoyed debating and suggesting ideas. Maybe we should have some debates some day about some worldly issue. hahaha..
Did the global day of prayer thing at cell today. Seriously we lack prayers. I think nowadays it's even difficult to pray a solid prayer for more than 5 minutes. After 5 minutes most words or prayer items will be repeated. But sometimes I feel even if we repeat the same thing over and over again, it's still a time where you can be quiet before God and commune with Him.
Cell ended early today so.. the guys decided to find out who the World conquerer would be so Risks it is. My cellies are becoming more and more addicted to Risks. Anyway, I got no. 3 out of 5 players. No winners declared at the end coz we decided in order to maintain world peace, we should end the game.
other things i did 2day.. i mean yesterday since it's 1+ am d...
went to see an ENT specialists. Went to see an audiologist to perform an ear test to determine my hearing capabilities as well as performing some test on ear pressure level. All seems to be ok but somehow my left ear still hurts a little once in a while. Doctor said if this persists for another 2 weeks, I'll have to go perform and MRI scan. I'm 24 turning 25 and already having this sort of weird problems. This only remind me again that we are fragile beings. No one will know what will happen to us in the future. Thank God, He knows.
Got home, rested and went out for a test drive of the new Honda Accord with BY. Quite alright. I think it's gonna beat Camry in every department. RM141k for the 2.0 litre is definitely gonna sell like hotcake. Waiting period for it is about 4 to 5 months. Means you can only can get your car almost to the end of the year. Well.. hopefully BY decides to get it so I can drive his car around too. Muahahaha..
ok, took some sleeping pill called Xanax. Waking up every single night and sleeping lesser and lesser every night. Longest sleep I have for the past 2 weeks would be for about 5 hours. Gonna have insomia soon. Hopefully this pill works.
alright.. that's all fer now. Either the pill kicked in already or I'm just way too sleepy and tired from the long day. Hmm.. where to eat tomorrow night leh? still thinking..
Saturday, May 3, 2008
of cell, risk and other activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment