sure is good being back at work after being MIA for 3 days.
miss my cubicle and the mess in it. Hahaha.
came in early to work 2day. Got my favorite parking spot. Have to becareful which parking spot to take coz some of the spots have acid leaking from the top. Strange.. but true. Got myself a big cup of hot black coffee. Have to have my daily does of caffein. Not to stay awake coz i'm actually immune to caffein but just something that I do to start my day. Someone wise once said... Start everyday with Nescafe!! hahaha...
Got my first call at about 830 and it hasnt stop since then. Back to reality. It's a good feeling sometimes as it makes me feel quite important but sure causes some ear problems especially if I get shouting users expressing their anger/ frustration performing a simple function. Sometimes I just feel people are just to dependent. When steps are given as a,b,c they'll just do a,b... err c ar.. how to do ar? sometimes I just don't understand why people do not take initiative to be more self-sufficient. Maybe that's my problem, having too high expectations on people. Have to accept them as who they are right? Working life sure teaches lots of patience. For the past 4 years working, i've yet to really blow my top and i've yet to really scold someone till the cows go to sleep. Thankfully I still can keep cool at all times. Must be God at work moulding and shaping me to be a more patient and tolerating person.
My colleagues told me that I will only get bullied around but well I think that is how I gain respect at work I guess. Thinking of skipping lunch today but I think i'm just too hungry to do so. Maybe I'll just have a small plate of rice or a small bowl of noodles. Have to keep fit. Everyone's telling me I lost weight. Hahaha.. Have to maintain.
a friend told me that someone wants to know me. Saw me at some event which i can't remember I attended. hahaha. Like secondary school days where you'll get questions like hey, you know so and so? she says she know you coz you attend the same tuition? hahaha. Well, I just told my friend that if I'm free we can go out for a drink but not interested for anything more right now. Not too sure if she's reading this, hahaha but if she is, I'm sorry lah, just telling the truth. Of coz can be friends lah, the more the merrier mah but more than that sorry lorr.. coz someone took the key to my heart already and hid it somewhere. I also don't know where. hahaha. poetic leh.. hahaha
anyway, strange enough, lots of my friends going throught that cycle in life also, work problem, family problem, relationship problem. The 3 years, 5 years and 7 years cycle really is true.. don't really know the theory behind it.
Well, better have my lunch now. Lazy to go out and its 2pm already so just got myself a charkueyteow from cafeteria. Makaning at my cubicle, spreading the aroma to all. Muahaha..
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Back at work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment