Monday, May 19, 2008

a day to rest, a day to think

much to think about...

a day of rest, a day to think..

got myself a little physical rest that I think I deserve but mentally I was still processing tons of information in my head. Some part of me still not accepting reality to the fullest. Sighs.
Love really is a difficult subject. I think I could have failed this subject if it was ever offered back in schooling days. So tough yet the process is enjoyable. When you don't have it, you miss it badly.

Went to pyramid today just to walk around. End up buying myself some shirt. CK and Lacoste shirt not so good quality and not worth it. End up getting my trusted Nike and Adidas. Must be a sports addict kinda brand. walked around a little and saw someone I knew. Can't recall her name but she smiled at me so I smiled back. Hmm, I think i'm beginning to have lost of memory cause I can't seem to remember people's faces. Or maybe I can't associate a face with a name. Hmm...
Went to summit after that to jalan a little. Wanted to buy dvd but did not have the motivation to walk into the shop to choose dvds. Guess my dvd collection is just gonna stall here awhile until I get the motivation to buy again.

Back to work tomorrow. Lots of unexpected work expecting me I'm pretty sure. Gonna spend lots of late nights at work. Good thing I guess. Just don't like the feeling after coming home. Sitting in front of the tv by myself thinking of work. Must spend more time practising my piano. Paid money so must play the best I can. Should be able to pick up fast since I have some basics already and moreover everyone at home knows music. Hahaha.

I think I know why broken hearted people write blogs. Cause they used to be able to share everything about themselves with a special someone and when that special someone is no longer around, the need to share is still there.. that's why... BLOG! hahaha.

called a friend last night. She had some problems with her bf previously. Thought I could see how she was and maybe give her some pointers here and there. But to my surprise, she's living happily ever after with her boyfriend already. And when she asked about me.. I just said.. errr... errr fine. Liar!!! dont want her to think I gave her advise and all but do not know how to apply them in my own life. Abit the sad case right? but anyway, bottom line is she's happy with her boyfriend now and of course as her friend, I'm super happy for her too.

Glad everyone is happy. Must be happy too.. for the sake of myself. I think I have a serious problem of taking the world's problem on my shoulders. No wonder I'm tired all the time. If you ask me what makes me happy, that's when others are happy. A joy spreader can never be known as a joyful person if there's no one to share joy with right? hahaha. It's like if there's no one to feel the warmth of a fireplace, how do you know the fireplace is warm? hahaha cool? make sense?

well... signing off early today.Gonna lock myself in my room to read a book.
need to spend more time in MPH nowadays. Read more. Good to occupy the mind with good reading materials.

0 comments: