enjoy every Sunday..
glad I get to spend my Sunday mornings in church. Somehow I feel i'm so at home there. Enjoy my time playing with the kids. Ponteng sermon today. Hahaha. Must sit in double next week. keke. Maybe I should teach Sunday school so that I can learn while teaching and be able to play with the kids. Not a very manly thing to play with kids huh? hahaha in touch with my feminine side I guess.
after church as usual we'll take 1/2 hour to decide on a place to makan. Decided on dai-shi near carrefour. Pretty alright. Got good air-conditioning at least. hahaha. Must find more makan place on Sunday already. Running out of ideas. After makaned, dropped sis home and headed to Kimarie to look for Louis, my professional hairdresser. I'll only get my hair cut if he's there. Lazy to explain how I want my hair cut to so many different people, Louis is so familiar with me that I can just tell him I want the usual and that's good enough. Hahaha.
Super sleepy now cause had a late late night out. Went for a drink with WengKin and EeJieen and pool thereafter. Played till about 3am this morning. Came home dead tired but enjoyed the guy bonding time. Shared lots about how to treat girlfiend ideas with WengKin. hahaha EeJienn chipped in as well. Asking WengKin to quickly get married so that we can have a big big celebration. Not too sure if he's influenced. Hahaha. Glad I managed to spend some time with my best buddies.
Thinking of going shopping later. Some tshirts and some shirt to spoil myself. Hmm... maybe I should drop by Pyramid later.
enjoy the hols y'all.
ciaoz.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
home after church... sunday's the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
here you are taking on the two boys
Post a Comment