Wednesday, May 7, 2008

end of a long day..

got home nearly close to 10pm...

some problems with the new project but nothing to do with me, I was just there to support.

Had lamb chops and beef nuggets for dinner. Chicken, pau sum and scallop soup after that.. hahaha.. Mum spoiling me all the time. Well, nothing much I can do since I got home bout 10 so just bathed and surfed the net again. Got a msg from Mel and decided to drop by her place to collect my birthday present.. hahaha.. always wondered what she will get coz most of the time she likes the present more than I do. But this time around, it was something pretty neat. Some books.. Thanks yar. Hahaha

seriously I have more time in hand to do so many things. Just do not know where to start and what to do. Still have to think what to do on Thursday nights. hmm, thought of watching a dvd every Thurs night so that I can keep up with my purchasing speed. Hahaha.

got a call from BY today. Seems to me what I'm going thru and what I've went thru for the past few weeks really taught me so much that I'm in the position now to give advise to people who face similar problems with me. I really hope that I can be of use to anyone who needs me.

well, end of yet another day.

lesson learnt.

be willing to be of use and to help out in whatever the situation as much as I can. Nothing brings more joy than to help out people in need.

signing off early tonight. Going to play CS. Hahaha

ciaoz.

0 comments: