Tuesday, May 6, 2008

yet another day..

used up another of my annual leave today. Wanted to wake up to go to work in the morning but once again had quite a rough night. Did not really get to sleep well. Xanax not kicking in properly. Maybe it's becoz of the heavy workout before I went to bed. Hopefully with the exhaustion that I'm feeling now, I can sleep much better.

Went in to work anyway at about 12pm. Checked some emails, answer some calls, replied some ridiculous emails, etc. Went for lunch at McDs with Cindy. Did not get to chant for Big Mac coz only available from 3pm to 8pm. Hmm, maybe i'll go try tomorrow night. Hahaha. Dropped her back at office and went off to pyramid hoping to get some gifts for Mum's Day. Did not manage to go pyramid, end up at some mamak, enjoyed a big cup of teh tarik. Life's good. Hahaha.

Got home, lepak, relax, wanted to take a short nap but end up in the computer room. Surfed net once more. I think I better get some online jobs so that I can make money while surfing. Muahaha.

after dinner proceeded to futsal at HTO. Scored again. Muahaha.. my scoring days are back already. Looks like the old me is back with a vengeance. Old self but improved version. Hahaha. But well, lots more areas to improve. Good good can take this opportunity to spend my time wisely. Super tired now. Almost collapsed at the futsal court. Must be getting old. Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my fitness instructor after 2 years joining the gym, first time seeing him. hahaha. Somemore my membership expiring soon. Thinking of renewing and maybe changing the package to suit my time and needs. hehehe. Must be more proactive from now on.

Tired lah.... body aching... I want massage!!! hahaha...

lesson learnt today..

"Life is to be enjoyed but don't over do it. Live within your means."

gnite y'all..

ciaoz.

0 comments: