Saturday, May 10, 2008

at work... sleepy

came in work about 230am and realize I was a little too early. My job requires only 1 hour max but I have to come in early so that users can verify after I've performed some restoration of data. All done by 330am. Walked around, slept at my cubicle then went out for breakfast. Neck and backbone super pain coz slept on the table. hahaha.

some outstanding managed to be cleared by still long list more to complete. Looks like I'll need to come in for more weekends to clear the backlog. Still feeling very sleep and tired. Getting too old for this. Can't really see myself doing this in the future, maybe 5 years from now. Hopefully by then I can have peaceful rest everynight.

need to complete a little more outstanding before my colleague comes in to take my place.. then i can go home to my bed. The best bed in town. Hahaha.

4 comments:

hlpe said...

i think that at your age its called quarter life crisis =P (wiki it!)

eujoe.see said...

that means i'm gonna live to 100? hahahaha

hlpe said...

i was thinking more along the lines of: you are too young (i.e. not 50 yet) to be experiencing a mid life crisis..that typically happens after the empty next syndrome, and "menopause" for men =P. Plus quarter life crisis is increasingly popular these days.

eujoe.see said...

wah so chim...
explanation accepted.
haha